National Science Foundation CAREER. 2018-
- NSF CAREER: Improving the Reuse of Open Data (SCISIP)
- NSF Award #1833119
- This CAREER project identifies solutions for improving the reuse of open data and assesses the demand for open government data. The research project models the open data user experience to clarify assumptions about who uses open data, what they find relevant, and their level of data literacy.
National Science Foundation SCISIP. 2016-2018
- Digital Strategy of Open Data Suppliers
- NSF Award #1635449
- The project considers how US government organizations performed in relation to their internal strategic plans and the external demands to supply digital material to the public. Open data implementations are analyzed through the lens of management science in order to improve federal information policy on releasing digital material.
National Science Foundation BCC-SBE RCN. 2012-2017
- PI-NET: Poli-Informatics Research Coordination Network
- NSF Award #1243917
- This Research Collaborative Network (RCN) advances the new interdisciplinary field of PoliInformatics. PoliInformatics brings informatics to political research by promoting the analysis of very large and unstructured government datasets.
- Project Page : http://poliinformatics.org/
Peter Pribilla-Foundation. 2012-2013
- Leadership For Innovation – Visualizing The Invisible
- 2013 Research Fellow
- Our research team will investigate the relationship between innovation, failure and leadership across the domains of manufacturing, construction, emergency management, technology, health care, public safety and government.
Updated April 2019